- It will run 11 different ignition configurations.
- Configurable to narrow or wide-band O2 sensor operation.
- Offers built-in self diagnostics.
- Will operate the fuel injectors in sequential or batch fire mode.
- Has built-in data-acquisition.
- Individual cylinder fuel control.
- Will support up to 41 psi of boost.
- Will operate high or low impedance injectors in batch or sequential mode.
- 2 high rpm over rev limiters (ignition & fuel)
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter.
- Controls torque converter, A C clutch, radiator fans and knock.
- Has shift light output.
- Can be upgraded to a PRO version.
- Real time programming. All changes made on laptop happen instantly, no re-flashing needed.
- Data Acquisition feature can record up to 6 channels through the ECM and laptop, or up to 16 total
channels when using the DATAMAP part of the wide-band O2.
In this photo Ernie is setting up (phasing) the Accel (part # 77100T) dual-sync distributor (one signal from the cam and the other from the crank). In order to fire the engine in sequential mode, a dual sync distributor is a must.