Where: South Georgia Motorsports Park
Who: All Camaro5 members, family and friends worldwide.
Camaro5.com has become one of the prominent websites for the newest 5th Generation Camaro. As such we want to provide fans of the 5th Gen Camaro a chance to get together and put these exceptional cars to the test. This event is for people of all ages with your choice of lodging at a discounted hotel or trackside camping with showers and power. Camaro5 will also provide three sponsored meals over the course of the weekend event.
Our intent is for this event to appeal to all the different Camaro addictions our members may have. As such we will have competitive drag races at one of the premier strips in the country, used regularly by NHRA teams for testing. Additionally the local SCCA will setup an autocross circuit with professional on course instruction. For those looking for a safer yet just as dynamic event, we are providing a mobile dyno so you can get the "no kidding" power numbers for your car. And, for those of you that can truly appreciate the beauty of this new era of American muscle, we will have a car show to show off your rides to all in attendance. Finally, if you want to see the latest in what the aftermarket specialists are doing, we will have a Vendor's Alley for all of our sponsors to show and sell the latest in Camaro products.
For more details on all the activities please see the schedule information below.
We are actively looking for vendors to be a part of this event and sign up as Camaro5 Fest sponsors. Please contact GTAHVIT for sponsorship details.
Entrance Fee (Paid at Gate)
* Drivers - $50.00 (Three meals are included in the drivers fee)
* Gets all day access to the Drag Strip, Autocross, Dyno and entrance into the car show. Any attendee expecting to race must pay this fee. Special colored wrist bands for Drivers will be issued.
* Spectators - $10.00
* Allows entry into the facility to watch the activities
* Event location:
* South Georgia Motorsports Park (SGMP)
* 2521 Hwy 41 North
* Adel, GA 31627
* THE HOST HOTEL IS FULL AND SO IS THE WINGATE FOR LODGING, WE WILL HAVE ANOUTHER SPILLOVER HOTEL LISTED TODAY 2/8/2010
* Host Hotel:
* Holiday Inn
* Valdosta Conference Center
* 1805 West Hill Ave.
* Valdosta, GA 31601
* Overflow Hotel:
* Wingate by Wyndham
* $84.99 per Night
* 2010 W. Hill Avenue
* Valdosta, GA 31601
* Holiday Inn Express
* 1330 North St Augustine Rd
* Valdosta Ga 31601
* Comfort Suites (parking lot connects to Holiday Inn Express)
* 1332 North Saint Augustine Rd
* Valdosta GA, 31601
* MGR: Courtney Blake
* 3:00pm: Hotel Check In (Host Hotel and Overflow Hotel)
* 3:00 - 6:30pm: Free Time - (Get rest, detail your car, get stuff to stock your coolers for the track day on Saturday)
* 6:30pm: Pre-Stage for Cruise - Host Hotel Parking Lot (Police Escorts)
* 7:00pm: 1st OFFICIAL CAMARO5.COM Cruise
* 8:00pm: Return to Host Hotel
* 8:30pm: Meet and Greet -Azalea's Restaurant and Lounge (Located in the Host Hotel)
* 8:00am: Pre-Stage for Convoy to South Georgia Motor Sports Park
* 8:15am: Depart for South Georgia Motors Sports Park
* 9:00am: Gates open at South Georgia Motor Sports Park(Vendors Alley opens at this time also)
* 9:30am: Registration
* 9:45am - 6:00pm: AutoCross open for business. MTI Racing will be doing AutoCross "How To's and provide full support for those who are AutoCrossing.
* 10:00am - 10:00pm Dragstrip open for business. Drag racing "How To's" will be provided at the Drag Strip. Sponsored by American Racing Headers (ARH)
* 10:00am - 5:00pm: Mobile Dyno Runs Provided by East Coast Supercharging
* 12:30pm - 1:00pm: Lunch Sponsored by Hennessey Performance
* 1:00pm - 2:30pm: Fundraiser For Charity (Vendor Raffles, To Be announced at the Fest.)
* 6:00pm: Competitive runs/eliminations/brackets begin at the Drag Strip. Prize Money for 1st and 2nd place winners to be Paid by American Racing Headers
* 6:00pm: Car Show Sponosored by Pfadt Racing
* 7:00pm: Dinner and Track Party Sponsored by Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.
* 8:00 am - 9am: Breakfast Sponsored by MTI Racing (Host Hotel Banquet Hall)
9:00 am - 11:00am: Awards Presentation and Departure Ceremony